- Made with sustainably produced, super soft Tencel
- Absorbent area all the way up to the waistband on both sides
- Organic cotton lines the absorbent area
- Moderate absorbency, or 3-4 tampon's worth
- Feel so comfortable you forget you're on your period!
- Made for periods and light bladder leakage
- Anti-odor and anti-bacteria
- OEKTO-TEX® Standard 100 certified (non-toxic, non-carcinogenic)
- Use with or without a tampon/menstrual cup, depending on your level of flow
Recommended care is hand rinse before machine washing (or hand washing). Hang dry only.
***M through 2XL sizes tend to run small. Please size up***
Perfect for the tampon shortage!!!!!!! Makes a person look forward to menstrual days!!!
The Audrey bikini is really good and comfortable
At first it was working out great!! Then after a couple uses and a few hand washes it seemed to leak. Great product but I wish it wouldn’t stayed as effective as it was during the first use.
of leaks, of stains, etc. I was hesitant to try them because period underwear is a totally new concept for me. But I have friends who swear by them so I decided to try this new brand out. They were actually very comfortable and made my period a non-issue. I actually almost forgot I was on it. I can see this being great for younger teens or anyone who wants an easier period. Can't recommend it enough!!
I have nothing but good things to say. now I have several versions form Heralogie and cannot decide which I like best. The bikini is sexy but for tight pants would recommend a full panty which will not show.