Our Cloud Bikini was made to feel so soft on the skin, you may forget you're on your period. It feels like a light cloud is caressing your skin. Our seamless design (minus the waistband) keeps panty lines undetectable. Perfect to use with a tampon/menstrual cup in case of light leaking. Also good for days when you are spotting or tailing off your period. This is a great, sustainable solution for a pantiliner--and much more comfortable to boot! This pair is in Onyx.
- Crafted using luxurious, super soft, sustainably-produced fabric Tencel
- Absorbent area just in gusset (crotch area only)
- Seamless lines make for an undetectable look
- Light absorbency: 1/2 tampon's worth
- Absorbent area does not extend all the way up the front and back, unlike the Stacie and Audrey styles.
- Made for periods and light bladder leakage
- Anti-odor and anti-bacteria
- OEKTO-TEX® Standard 100 certified (non-toxic, non-carcinogenic)
- Recommended use as backup to a tampon or menstrual cup
Recommended care is hand rinse before machine washing (or hand washing). Hang dry only.
These really saved me! As a cup-wearer and heavy period haver I LOVE the extra protection and peace of mind it gives me on busy days, sleeping, or on road trips. Super soft and comfortable material. 100x more comfortable than wearing a disposable liner for back up.
I thought these tended to run a little big, especially in comparison to the high absorbency style. My only wish is that they came in skin tone colors so I can wear them with more things! (Sadly red and black underwear doesn't go well with a lot of my breezy summer clothes).
Cloud Bikini (Light Absorbency)
It felt a bit weird bc it reminded me of the feeling of wearing a pad. However, as soon as I sat down and the underwear got snug to my body it felt like a dream!